1. Columbus Symphony Orchestra presents Masterworks 12: Fantastique Finale (May 3-4)
Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St.
The symphony concludes its 2012-13 Masterworks series with pieces by Bach and Brahms and a Berg solo performed by violinist Vadim Gluzman, and finishes up with Berlioz’s Symphonie fantastique. http://www.columbussymphony.com
2. Paul Sietsema and Shimon Attie: MetroPAL.IS (May 4 – Aug. 4)
Wexner Center for the Arts, 1871 N. High St.
The Wexner Center’s summer exhibitions are a comprehensive account of the work of artist Paul Sietsema and a multi-channel HD video installation focused on the Arab-Israeli conflict. http://www.wexarts.org
3. The Price is Right Live (May 7, 7:30 p.m.)
Palace Theatre, 34 W. Broad St.
The time-honored game show comes to Columbus, offering those who register at least a day in advance to “come on down!” http://www.capa.com
4. SNAP! Performance Productions presents That Four Letter Word (May 9-11)
Lincoln Theatre, 769 E. Long St.
The four-letter word “life” forms the center of this play about love, hate, hope, fate, need, want and more, focused on an instantly smitten couple and the people around them. http://www.snapcolumbus.org
5. IGS Energy Evening with Don Felder and Toad the Wet Sprocket presented by City of Dublin (May 10, 6:30 p.m.)
Lifestyle Communities Pavilion, 405 Neil Ave.
All proceeds from this concert – featuring former Eagles guitarist Don Felder and mid-1990s alternative rock group Toad the Wet Sprocket – benefit the Memorial Tournament NICU at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. http://www.promowestlive.com